Registering for On Line Services
By registering for on line services you will be able to use this to:-
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Make Certain GP Appointments
- Look at some of your medical records
The on line service is provided by our medical software provider known as EMIS and the facility is called EMIS Access
In order to register for this service and to ensure your own security you need to:-
- Come to reception with one form of identification which must be photographic (e.g. driving license, passport. If this is not available we will accept 2 formal letters as proof of your address.
- Ask at reception for an on line registration letter. This provides all the information you need to register to use the EMIS Access facility.
- Enter your personal registration details as they appear on the registration form in the Emis Access Web Site