Mark is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Practice. He is also the first point of contact if you have any suggestions or complaints. Mark has previous NHS experience.
He is a sports enthusiast with a particular interest in cricket and football and he plays for East Lancashire Cricket Club.
Mark is married with one son who is also heavily involved in sport.
Ashlie Allison / Jessica Houghton – Assistant Practice Managers
Our staff are here to help and advise you on how the variety of professionals the practice employ can best help you. As a result they will often inquire about the nature of your problem. These staff have a very difficult job to do, we will ensure that they treat you well, please be courteous in return.
These staff work behind the scenes and are responsible for dealing with areas such as:
- All hospital referrals including the new Choose and Book Scheme
- All incoming and outgoing correspondence to the Practice
- Upkeep of computer data and quality control of same
- Running the call and recall systems inviting patients to Diabetic Clinic, Heart Clinic.
- Child Health Development and vaccinations.
- Providing secretarial duties to all doctors